Hospice Heroes PRO AM Charity Invitational Golf Tournament
August 9, 2021 12:30 PM
When: Monday, August 9, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.
Where: Hollywood Golf Club, Deal, NJ
Please join us at Hollywood Golf Club, home of the renowned championship golf course designed by Walter J. Travis and ranked last year 83rd in Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Best Courses of America. Proceeds from our inaugural event will benefit VNA Health Group’s hospice program providing high quality, compassionate care for patients and their families at end of life.
Entry Fee: $4,000 per Foursome plus Club Pro includes:
- Club pro and accompanying amateur foursome representing the invited club
- Handicaps Index’s – “A” Players +3.7 to 10 and “B” Players 10.1 to 18
(Max handicap of 18 will be applied for players with higher handicaps)
- Pro Purses Awarded – 1st $1,750; 2nd $1,000; and 3rd $500
- Low Pro and Low Team Winners
- Low Gross and Low Net Divisions
- Format is 1 Best Ball, amateur’s net or professional’s gross
- Modified Scramble for amateurs with minimum drives each
- Lunch, on-course refreshments, cocktails and buffet awards reception
- Players Gift
Participants must have valid USGA handicap index, verified by their home club or by sending a copy of their index card. Participants without handicaps will play to “O”
Limited to 21 Foursomes – Register below or contact Carmela Tedesco at Carmela.firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-224-6970.