Kevin Rogers, CPA
Chief Strategy Officer
KEVIN G. ROGERS, CPA serves as the Chief Strategy Officer for Visiting Nurse Association Health Group, Inc. (VNAHG), and Chief Financial Officer of Visiting Nurse of Central Jersey Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC).
Kevin has been a health care executive for over 30 years with areas of experience and expertise include Joint Venture Coordination and Implementation, Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, Organizational Restructuring, Financial Reporting, and Electronic Medical Record Implementation.
In his current role, Kevin coordinates extensive process improvements projects. He also functions as the CFO of the CHC supervising all day-to-day financial operations. Other duties include evaluating strategic acquisition opportunities and performing due diligence on target agencies.
Prior to his current position, Kevin served as the:
- Chief Executive Officer of Care Finders Total Care LLC;
- Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer of Visiting Nurse Service of New York;
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for VNAHG;
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Patient Care, Inc.;
- Senior Manager at Deloitte and Touche, LLP.
Kevin has served on numerous non-profit boards and associations. He also has been the Municipal Treasurer Borough of Allenhurst, N.J. for nearly 30 years and has served on the Planning Board for over 20 years. He is a Certified Public Accountant and is a graduate of Villanova University.